Sunday, March 24, 2019

Tomas Rosicky Legend of Borussia Dortmund


LINK DOWNLOAD KITS DORTMUND 2004-2005 PES 2019 : http://fainbory.com/7W9R

 

Tomas Rosicky is a legend for Sparta Prague, Borussia Dortmund, Arsenal and the Czech Republic which he brought to the 2006 World Cup. In the past year, only Rosicky's enthusiasm for recovering his injury.



In the end his enthusiasm was extinguished also after Rosicky announced his retirement from his football career today. The Czech attacking midfielder has had his football career for 19 years. Up to the peak he decided to hang his shoes at Sparta at the age of 37 because his game was limited to injury.


"After careful consideration, I realized that I could no longer prepare my body for what professional football needed. I would like to thank Sparta and for allowing me to say goodbye to the place I like best," Rosicky was quoted as saying from the Daily Mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mencintai Orang yang Tepat Di waktu yang Salah

Gimana sih rasanya mencintai cewek yang ternyata udah punya pacar,,ya itulah yang sering terjadi dalam kisah perjalan cinta gue beberapa ta...